Shallow, Raft And Pile Foundation Drawing Unique And Economical Solutions
2d drafting India offers a wide range of shallow foundation drawing, raft foundation drawing and pile foundation drawings across the globe to structural engineers, steel fabricators, steel detailers, steel erectors and construction companies. We take pride in establishing a long term partnership with our worldwide clients by offering high quality shallow, raft and pile foundation drawing services that’s on time and within budget. We work on a various worldwide clients structural engineering projects. Our structural engineers maintain professional Indemnity Insurance. 2d drafting India professional structural engineers has developed an expertise and reputation for cost effective and innovative shallow, raft and pile foundation drawings solutions for residential, industrial, and commercial industry.
Pile Foundation Drawings
The purpose of a pile foundation is to transfer and distribute load through a material or stratum with inadequate bearing, sliding or uplift capacity to a firmer stratum that is capable of supporting the load without detrimental displacement. A wide range of pile type is available for application with various soil type and structural requirements.
- Steel H-Piles
- Steel Pipe Piles
- Precast Concrete
- Cast-In-Place Concrete
- Mandrel-Driven Piles
Shallow Foundation Drawings
A shallow foundation is a type of foundation which transfers building loads to the earth very near the surface, rather than to a subsurface layer or a range of depths as does a deep foundation.
- spread footing foundations
- mat-slab foundations
- slab-on-grade foundations
- rubble trench foundations
- Earthbag foundations
Raft Foundation Drawings
Raft foundations are used where the ground is inherently stable but where conditions deep below the surface, such as mining, might lead to ground movement. The reinforced raft is cast on top of consolidated hardcore and is shaped at the edge to provide a step upon which both leafs of the wall are constructed. The raft foundation was widely used. The raft foundation was cheaper, easier to install and most importantly, did not require as much excavation as the usual strip foundations.
Our aim is to provide you, our worldwide clients with practical, cost effective shallow, raft and pile foundation drawing services to meet the challenges of development in the 21st century, specifically tailored to all your engineering needs and requirements.
- Shallow Footing Structural Design And Safety
- Using a Shallow Well Jet Pump
- Shallow Water Fishing Boats
- Flotec FP4012-00L 1/2 HP Shallow Well Pump Jet
- Cleaning Services Vancouver for Regular Cleaning Solutions
- The Complete Breath In Yoga – What Is Shallow Breathing, How Does It Steal Your Sense Of Well Being?
- Shallow Talk Online Trendy of Earrings Jewelry
- Green clean carpet cleaning solutions
- Window Cleaning Solutions
- At Home Drain Cleaning Solutions
- Rain water storage is perfect for dealing with scarcity of water
- Practical and Immediate Solutions to the Growing Need For Clean Water Systems